How To Expand Your Professional Practice In 30 Days
22 Tips To Help Professionals Increase Profits Right Now
Are you a professional who wants to attract more clients or patients? Would you like to grow your practice without spending a lot of money on advertising, marketing or public relations?
Are you a physician who is worried about how national health care will impact your profession and your bottom line? Are you an attorney who would like to get more good cases and more good clients? Do you run a group practice which you would like to take to that next level?
Are you tired of working with agencies and consultants who promise you a lot and who deliver very little?
To expand a professional practice, you need to have strategies and tactics which will enhance your image, increase your referrals, dominate your marketplace and set you apart from your competition. Here are some things you need to do right now to have that larger and more successful practice you really want……
1. Pick a niche which you love, where there is a huge demand and which you can dominate.
Specializing and offering something special to clients and patients is the way to succeed in today's marketplace. Also, people will pay more services from a specialist than they will for services from a generalist. I can help you discover that niche.
Publicize Your Practice To The World
2. The media have the power to transform you into a superstar. Being placed in top tier publications can enhance your image and generate a steady stream of referrals. We have placed clients in many outlets including: The Front Page Of The New York Times, Good Morning America, ESPN, The British Broadcasting Company, The Wall Street Journal, Sports Illustrated, Sporting News, Tennis Magazine, Golf Digest, National Law Journal, Legal Economics, Forbes.com, New York Magazine, The Record, The Star Ledger, Maxim, Sporting News, New York Law Journal, Canadian Broadcasting Company, AM New York, The Daily News, WCBS News, CPA Journal, New York State Bar Journal, CPA Journa, The International Herald Tribune, ESPN Radio, First For Women Magazine and 60 Minutes.
You can benefit and profit from these media placements.
3. Increasingly, consumer find professionals via the internet. So, it is essential that you are on the first page of the key search engines. Many consultants and agencies charge professionals a lot of money to get on the first page of Google, Yahoo and other search engines. In reality, this is a simple and inexpensive process. I can show you how I have done it and how you can do it too.
Get On The First Page Of Google, Yahoo,
Bing and MSN
It's Easier Than You Think…..
Get At Least A 400% Return On Your Marketing
4. Look at every penny you spend on advertising on a return on investment basis. If you spend a thousand dollars on a marketing idea, you should be getting a $4,000 return on this investment. I will show you how to do it.
Professionals Can Earn Big Money Using Information Products
5. Create a book, cd, dvd or informational product which can educate the public, enhance your image, be another source of profits and allow you to get interviews by major media outlets. I have developed more than a dozen of these products and they have generated a great deal of public relations and been an additional source of passive income. My information products have generated almost 1 million dollars in sales! I will show you how you can do the same thing……..
Have A Web Presence And Media Presence
6. Be certain that your website markets your practice effectively. Too many websites fail to persuade potential clients and patients to reach out to the professional practice represented by the site. Your website must be an advertisement which generates sales. Otherwise, it is useless. Also, be sure that you have a web presence which reaches people with the right message, at the right time and with the right frequency.
Which Attracts And Builds The Kind Of Practice
You Really Want
Pay Per Click Could Be
7. Be sure that your pay per click campaign is being profitable. Our campaigns generate a four to one return on investment every month. If your pay per click efforts are not generating this kind of revenue, you are doing something wrong.
A No Brainer For Your Practice-
If You Do It Right…….
Talk To The Consultant Who Is The Expert In
Expanding Professional Practices
Get Advice From The Man Who Wrote The Books
On Professional Practice Marketing
14 Good Reasons To Call Me Right Now
- One of my clients a law firm grew from two offices to six with my campaign.
- A medical practice now gets 30 new patients each week from my program.
- I have marketed more than a thousand professional practices. These have included lawyers, physicians, clinics, hospital based practices, drug treatment facilities, pharmaceutical companies, accounting firms, financial planners, psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health counselors, physical therapists, psychiatrists, dentists as well as other professionals and entrepreneurs.
- My articles on marketing appear in numerous journals.
- I have had my own professional practice for many years, so I know what it takes to build, expand and grow a practice.
- I have successfully marketed a dozen information products via the internet and direct response advertising.
- I am the winner of a marketing award from the prestigious Ad Club Of New York.
- I have taught advertising, marketing and public relations at two universities.
- I authored a text book on marketing for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- I have developed commercials, radio spots, newspaper ads, internet campaigns, public relations programs and direct response programs.
- I can show you how to get onto the first page of Google and into major media outlets.
- I can show you what you need to do attract more clients and more patients now.
- I will share the tips, secrets and techniques that have worked with other professionals.
- When you call me, I handle your account. You are not passed on to a junior person with little or no experience. When necessary, I bring in other experts and talent to help you expand your practice efficiently.
- Your initial consultation with me is FREE.
A larger and more profitable practice is just a phone call away, so
Call me now at 201 647-9191 or email me at
Jay P. Granat, Ph.D. Founder, www.ExpandYourPractice.com